Thursday, March 15, 2007

Installation video from JMU

So... I'm not sure why this is so but I'm not able to embed the video that I made of my installing my work at JMU this past weekend. If you're interested in watching it, click here. It's a jaunty, short, sweet, and silent two minutes. I'll post more images from the show in the next couple of days.

Here are some stills to whet your appetite...



































































Working alongside me is Daniel, a 2nd year grad student at JMU (it's a 3 year program), and my guide to all things Harrisonburg. Thanks Daniel!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations!
And thanks for posting the video. What a lot of work. My arm aches just thinking of writing all of those words on the wall. Did you write in pencil first? You must have felt very grateful indeed that Daniel was there to help you.
We miss you
xosusan

Churlita said...

I love the installation stills. It looks so cool.