Sunday, December 03, 2006

For the Sake of Normalizing Relations ll



I've been once again fixating on how little I've been writing here and wondering what it is that I'm thinking about and doing that I'm not sharing. Well, I'm not sure I can write 200 words in less than 3 hours these days, but I can show you what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks in only 58 seconds (plus buffering time).

This is a mazurka written by Wim Claeys, a handsome Belgian who plays both the diatonic button accordion and the bagpipes. Claeys also appears to be a major player in the Boombal movement (?) over there.

I could play this tune all day long.

2 comments:

no said...

You have nice hands and I like the tune a lot. It's neat to see it live(ish). Umm.. but I also like watching the way your face works when you play. Maybe next time?

Rachel said...

Thank you for putting this up. It made me smile - it's a pretty and sad little mazurka.