Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WOIDS!

I've found a lot of pictures (5) over the past two weeks and all of them except for this one I've found while walking or riding my bike (I was walking with my feet, not with my bike). I have fairly strict rules for what I consider found- and I prefer to find them when walking in an area where I spend a lot of time.

But, sometimes I'll be leafing through an old box at work and come across something like this. I think this is one of the best pictures I've ever found.

Give it a click to see it bigger- it's worth it.











In other news, pop idol and lyrical genius behind such songs as Goodbye Amy, Don't Ever Have Sex and Tidal Wave Chris Freeman is about to release his new album of songs. He's currently living (back in) Tennessee and has enlisted a band to help him flesh out his unabashed pop gems. This is the cover art that is being silk screened onto the sleeve (in a sweatshop full of hipster boys in girl-pants no doubt).

If you haven't already requested your free copy of his first album, the Tennessee Sessions you should do that now before the demand is too great for him to keep up with.

You think I'm joking.

Chris also has an excellent photo blog, and middle name.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

I love that found photo. It's kind of sad, though. She's at a party and she looks so annoyed and suspicious.

no said...

Or maybe she's evil-eyeing the photographer accusatorily like, "It was you who licked the cake, wasn't it?! You may be taking innocent photos now, but I know it was you!"

That or she's miserable:)