Thursday, May 24, 2007

Going Home!

We're headed to Frostburg tomorrow for the long weekend and I'm giddy with the thought of seeing all of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I have been thinking all day about making numerous t-shirts that exclaim my affection for these people, but can I really walk around with a t-shirt that says "I love you" on it? or "The Frostburg Family Fan Club?" I probably don't really have the nerve, but damn! if I'm not thrilled about all the hugs, the catching up, the air, the stars, The Robin, The Paula, The Lisa, The Susan, The Edward, The Stephen, The Kris, The Mark, The Josh, The Amy, The Arne, The Jon, The Carolyn, The Griff, The Jeff, The Bill, The Katharine, The Allison, The Pat, The Jackie, The Sherry, The Jason, The Mary Jo, The Kurt, The John, The Jason, The Barry, The Anne, The Rick...even the people I don't see-- just to know that I'm there-- smelling the same air that they do, seeing the same things they do, seeing and being at the place that feels the most like home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww MIchael - You have no idea how much this has cheered on a very bad day.
xoxoxoTheSusan
We can't wait to see YOU

Walt said...

Same here. Hope to see you out & about! =)

Churlita said...

That's so cool. I don't think I have a place like that.