Friday, September 01, 2006

Funny Guy

I'd say that I read a lot of what George Allen (the artist, teacher, wayward pilgram, and author of Bits and Pieces- not the bigoted former Gov'nuh of this most virginal of states) writes but I had never seen this bio before. So, here it is not only to point you in the direction of one of my smartest, most thoughtful, funny, and loquacious (though rarely parenthetical) friends, but to also show off my newfound screencappin' skills.

Incidentally, I was in the Brotherhood of the traveling Wagon and had a beard that looked a lot like the one he's wearing up there.

1 comment:

George said...

It's funny how interrealted the beard and the brotherhood are. I think I may go back to school, become a cultural scholar, and do an antrropological study on the phenomenon. Do you think its academic enough?